曼徹斯特大學 University of Manchester
|TOEFL iBT 90 (讀 20 聽 20 說 20 寫 20 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.5 說 6.0)，Please note, some subject areas may have additional language requirements.。
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
☁︎ Information Session
The sessions will give an overview of the inbound Exchange Programme, as well as related matters such as living in the UK, housing etc, and will hopefully enable any of your students who are interested in applying to spend a semester/year with us in 2024/25 to find out more about our programme.
The sessions will be held as follows:
- Wednesday 6 December 2023 – 4:00pm UK time (7 December – 12:00am TW time)
- Friday 8 December 2023 – 9:00am UK time (8 December – 5:00pm TW time)
The link to book onto either session is here. A Zoom link will be sent to all attendees w/c 4 December.
The content in each will be identical, so students can attend whichever fits better with their timezone. Note that these sessions will be for students interested in studying with us in the 2024/25 year, rather than any students who are already selected for entry in January 2024 (Jan 2024 students will be invited directly to a specific Pre-Departure Briefing in January).
- 該校僅提供臺大學生交換至Faculty of Humanities，Tier 4 visa及不同系所的英語能力要求不同，請務必參考Entry Requirement。
- Website for incoming exchange students
- Course units
- Academic workload: 50 - 60 credits per semester
- ALL students must ensure they have adequate personal insurance cover prior to traveling to the UK. The University of Manchester does not require that incoming exchange students purchase a specific insurance policy, nor do we have an institutional policy available for purchase. Students should source their own insurance according to their needs.
- Cost of Living
University housing is guaranteed for students joining us for a full year. Students joining for a single semester are not guaranteed housing, but are almost always allocated under normal circumstances. Application for housing is a separate, additional online process, which students must complete AFTER receiving their offer letter from us.
Information on the type and costs of accommodation can be found via this link.