渥太華大學 University of Ottawa
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 86 (寫 22 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (寫 6.5)。|
TOEFL iBT 100 (寫 24 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 7.0 (寫 6.5)。
Fall Semester: September - December
Spring Semester: January - April
- Graduate students have additional documents to supply as well as different language requirements. They can consult the page here.
- All uOttawa Faculties and Departments are open to exchange students except the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Education and the Telfer School of Management (course codes ADM, MGT or MBA). Mandatory courses in some programs may be reserved for University of Ottawa students, and visiting international students are not eligible to take them.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 units (4 courses) for undergraduate, 6 units (2 courses) for graduate
- Faculty of Law, Common Law applicants must have:
- an overall score of 100 and a written score of 24 on the TOEFL test; or
- an overall score of 7 and a written score of 6.5 on the IELTS test
- Exchange students can register in English as a Second Language (ESL) and French as a Second Language (FLS) courses at no extra cost. It is possible to take both an ESL and an FLS course. Registration in selected ESL or FLS courses is determined by an online language placement test.
- Insurance: UHIP health insurance is mandatory for all exchange students; no exception will be considered.
- Estimated cost of living
不保證住宿，住宿資訊請參考此連結 (> Find housing)
There’s no guarantee of on-campus accommodation for exchange students. We strongly recommend looking at off-campus housing first.