蘇黎世大學 University of Zurich
|TOEFL iBT 90 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5。
|具德語檢定成績 C1(高級) 級以上，German language certificate only if students want to attend courses taught in German.。
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Website of course information
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Veterinary are not open to exchange students.
- Bachelor/undergraduate students must have completed at least 2 semesters or equivalent before the exchange stay and are expected to attend the majority of their courses in the same or similar subject they study at their home university.
- Exchange students are expected to choose courses amounting to around 20 ECTS in the same or a similar subject they study at their home university.
- Cross-faculty course booking is allowed, however, students should attend most courses in their major and minor(s).
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: no cross-level booking.
- English Department (English Language and Literature): Students who are not enrolled in English Language and Literature at their home university can only take lectures offered by the English Department.
- Department of Biology: Only students who study Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedicine at their home university are allowed to take courses in Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedicine. Also, Block Courses are closed to exchange students.
- Department of Psychology: Only students who study Psychology as a major at their home university are allowed to take courses offered by the Department of Psychology.
- Faculty of Law: Students taking courses at the Faculty of Law must have completed 4 semesters at their home university before the begin of their exchange stay at UZH.
- The Language Center of the University of Zurich and ETH offers language courses for students from all fields of study for a fee of CHF 80-. There are also courses for international and exchange students like "German as a Foreign Language".
- Upon Arrival information
- Living Expenses
- 1 semester stipend amounting to CHF 2,500 for a student coming to UZH during the acadamic year of 2024/2025
- Nominated students from countries with visa obligation will receive a form for immigration and further information directly from Global Student Experience at UZH. The visa fee has to be paid also in the event of a cancellation.
Housing: UZH does not own on-campus student dormitories. However, there is a limited number of rooms reserved for UZH students which are managed by the ETH/UZH Housing Office. Exchange students will receive more information and an application link from Global Student Experience after their acceptance. Please note that the Housing Office is in charge of allocating rooms.