智利天主教大學 Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (UC Chile)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||具西語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上，DELE、SIELE 皆可。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
First Semester: March - July
Second Semester: August - December
- 欲選填該校為志願的同學，請務必先行詳閱系所限制，自行評估是否符合該校規定：Restricted programs of Study （Áreas de estudio restringidas部分）
- Medicine, Health sciences, and Nursing students may come, but those faculties are closed for exchange students. They may take elective courses only.
- Credits of a curricular activity
- Estimated cost of living
- Spanish Courses
- All exchange students need to purchase full coverage international health insurance in their countries of origin before coming to Chile.
- International students must have a good command of the Spanish language. Those who are not native Spanish speakers must meet the accredited B2 level language requirement (according to CEFR) (present a DELE, SIELE certificate or a letter from the Spanish department of the university of origin accrediting the B2 level).
- Summer schools, internship are also available and open for exchange programs.
The University does not have any type of student dormitories or residencies nor coordinates housing for international students. However, UC recommends some housing alternatives student should have in mind. They can be found in the HOUSING webpage.
Please be aware of our disposition at UC Chile regarding the migratory procedures which must be carried out by students in mobility to Chile, in accordance with the new Chilean migratory law (Ley No. 21,325).
- Those students coming to Chile for a period of less than 180 days may enter the country under a permit called 'Permiso de Permanencia Transitoria', which is granted automatically* when you enter the country. It is applicable to short stays including tourism and study purposes, among others. It has a duration of 90 days and it is renewable for an additional 90-day period by lodging a visa extension (prórroga de Permanencia Transitoria).
- Important: Citizens from some countries are required to apply beforehand for the ´Permiso de Permanencia Transitoria: Check first the column 'REQ. VISTUR' at this link and if you are subject to apply for this permit you can lodge your application following the instructions contained at the Official Website from The Chilean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 'Servicios Consulares' (in Spanish).
- Those students coming to Chile for a period longer than 180 days must apply for a Temporary Visa (Residencia Temporal, under subclass 'student') through the Official Website of the Chilean National Migration Service.