柏林自由大學 Free University of Berlin
|2.||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
- Language course for exchange students
- With few exceptions, all undergraduate programs are open for exchange students. Enrollment in the following courses is subject to availability of lab classes and to prior approval by the institute/department: Biochemistry, Bioinformatics and Biology. Restrictions apply in Pharmacy, Law, Business Administration and Economics.
- The Law Department prefers direct exchange students from institutions who also accept law students. There are only very few places available for other exchange programs.
- The School of Business Administration and Economics requires excellent German language skills (at least level B2) for classes taught in German. There is only a varying and very limited number of classes in English.
- The Freie Universität Berlin offers a range of masters programs. The following programs are open for exchange students without restriction: Modern German Literature, Philosophy and Political Science. All other programs are restricted and need prior approval by the institute / department.
- Please note that Medicine and Veterinary Medicine are NOT open to exchange students.
- Fee-based continuing education master's programs are NOT open to exchange students.
- In order to apply for a visa, student need proof of sufficient means of EUR 861/month
- Exchange students must have comprehensive health insurance valid in Germany for enrolment as a fulltime.
- Freie Universität Berlin offers two scholarships for a period of ten months (1 October 2023 – 31 July 2024) with the following terms:
- € 750 as a monthly grant;
- € 500 health insurance allowance per semester;
- € 270 for student fees per semester;
- A waiver of registration fees.