奧瑞岡州立大學 Oregon State University (OSU)
|2.||學士生 前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上；|
研究生 前學年 GPA 達2.75分以上。
|3.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 16 聽 16 說 16 寫 16 接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 18 聽 18 說 18 寫 18 接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5；。
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
Fall Term: September - December
Winter Term: January - March
Spring Term: March - June
- 課程資訊請參考此連結（ > Course Listing）
- Master and PhD students: Students have to have received their bachelor's degree (or equivalent) before the OSU Graduate School will allow them to register for classes. They can be accepted while waiting for the official degree document, but they cannot register unless it is submitted first.
- Minimum academic workload per term:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
- Some departments are more competitive than others so classes can fill up fast. Students should have adequate back up class options in many academic subjects if possible. MBA program is not available to exchange students. Students cannot take any course that awards a degree or certificate at completion.
- Students can take language classes at OSU, but not as a way to strengthen their academic English (there is a program with academic English classes, but it its classes are not covered by the tuition waiver).
- Insurance Information
- Cost of Living: $14,560 per year (estimated for on-campus prices, room and board is based on university housing costs and can vary from one dorm to another)
Students arrange housing themselves for both off campus and on campus housing, but they can apply for on campus housing an usually they are able to get a room (I don't know of any yet who were not able to get a room on campus).