奧瑞岡州立大學 Oregon State University (OSU)
|2.||學士生 前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上；|
研究生 前學年 GPA 達2.75分以上。
|3.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 16 聽 16 說 16 寫 16 接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 18 聽 18 說 18 寫 18 接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5；。
Fall Term: September - December
Winter Term: January - March
Spring Term: March - June
✔ 交換一學年者為Fall Term, Winter Term及Spring Term，第1學期交換者為Fall Term only，第2學期交換者為Spring Term only
- 課程資訊：Look up courses by term in the OSU Schedule of Classes or review the archived schedules from past years. Find more detailed course information in the General Catalog.
- Master and PhD students: Students have to have received their bachelor's degree (or equivalent) before the OSU Graduate School will allow them to register for classes. They can be accepted while waiting for the official degree document, but they cannot register unless it is submitted first.
- Minimum academic workload per term:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
- Some departments are more competitive than others so classes can fill up fast. Students should have adequate back up class options in many academic subjects if possible. MBA program is not available to exchange students. Students cannot take any course that awards a degree or certificate at completion.
- Students can take language classes at OSU, but not as a way to strengthen their academic English (there is a program with academic English classes, but it its classes are not covered by the tuition waiver).
- Insurance Information
- Estimated Costs