坎皮納斯州立大學 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
First semester : February - July
Second semester: August - December
- 課程資訊請參考此連結 (If the appropriate semester’s schedule is not yet available, students should pick their classes based on the same semester from the year before.)
- Class schedules (Undergraduate and graduate)
- Classes are offered at four different Campuses, in three different cities. We strongly recommend that students take classes in one city. FCA and FT are in Limeira and FOP is in Piracicaba.
- All undergraduate classes and most graduate classes are offered in Portuguese.
- Areas with restrictions:
- Medicine: Only theory courses (up to two courses, one month each, upon Coordinator approval)
- Music: Only for Music major applicants, especially instrument classes.
- Odontology: Only theory courses.
- Art Courses: Only for Art major applicants.
- Sports Courses: Only for Sports major applicants.
- Thesis and final projects: most units do not accept students for thesis and final projects, even if no exam is required.
- Language Courses: Only Portuguese for foreigners or Portuguese for Spanish speakers, and ONLY if the student takes the placement test prior to the beginning of classes.
- Portuguese for foreigners and Portuguese for Spanish speakers: semester-long and are free of charge. However, availability is limited and enrollment is not guaranteed. In addition, only students who arrive in time for the placement interview (offered the week prior to the beginning of classes) are able to enroll. Classes are offered ONLY in Campinas.
- Estimated cost of living: Students usually spend around US$400 - 600 per month. This amount includes housing and food costs.
- UNICAMP requires that all foreign students have international health insurance. It is advisable for students to take out medical insurance with an insurance company in their home country that provides coverage abroad.
The university does not provide university dorms for Exchange Students, but the international office can assist the student finding a shared room near the campus.