格里菲斯大學 Griffith University
|2.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 79 (讀 17 聽 17 說 17 寫 19 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0 (聽 5.5 讀 5.5 寫 5.5 說 5.5)；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 79 (讀 19 聽 19 說 19 寫 19 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)；。
(限定交換兩學期人數2 人，該校為三學期制，僅開放前往交換Trimester 1 +Trimester 2共兩學期)
Trimester 1: March to June
Trimester 2: July to October
Trimester 3: October to February
Most undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at Griffith University are available to inbound students, with some restrictions. Please refer to the Study Options page ‘Restricted Courses’ for more information.
- Dental Technology*
- Master of Business Administration courses
- Music (Queensland Conservatorium)*
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology (postgraduate)
- All practicums, clinical placements and internships
- Community Internship (3002LFC)*
Only available to students who major in the same area
- Law (postgraduate)
- Students who choose to study fine art, photography, or music courses at the South Bank campus will be required to submit a portfolio or audition files.
Prerequisites + Enrolment
You will need to meet any prerequisite requirements to be eligible to enrol in courses. Search the course finder to view the specific entry requirements of your courses.
You can enrol in courses once the following has occurred;
- You have been matriculated into your Study Abroad or Exchange program.
- Enrolment has opened and you have received your Welcome to Griffith email. Please note we do not enrol you, it is your responsibility.
- Enrolment for Trimester 1 starts from mid-November of the year prior.
- You have received your Course Approval Report (CAR). Please refer to the 'Conditions' outlined in your CAR.
- Normal workload is 40 credits, minimum is 30
- Gold Coast: One hour drive south of Brisbane city. This campus had the most comprehensive range of study areas and courses. It is Griffith University's biggest campus.
- Southbank: Located in the city is home to the Queensland College of Art and the Queensland Conservatorium of Music. South Bank offers courses in fine art, photography, animation, film, and music.
- Nathan: Located about 20 minutes from Brisbane city centre by bus and hosts a comprehensive range of courses including business, science, and health.
- Mt Gravatt: Five minutes from the Nathan campus (there is a free intercampus bus to Nathan). Mt Gravatt offers courses in Education, Psychology, Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Logan: A semi-rural campus about 30 minutes from Brisbane and also from the Gold Coast. Offers it, business, human services (social work and rehabilitation). This campus is not recommended for international students due to its isolated location.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students
- Exchange students are required to purchase a compulsory insurance plan.
- All students are required to have OSHC as a condition of their Australian student visa.
- It is recommended for students to have access to at least AUD$10,000 per trimester to cover living expenses. This estimate varies significantly depending on lifestyle choices, for example accommodation, utilities, mode of transport, eating out.
- On-campus accommodation is available at the Nathan, Mt Gravatt and Gold Coast campuses. There are limited spaces, therefore it is recommended to apply as soon as you have received your Offer Letter from Griffith University.
- Off-campus accommodation is the most popular choice for Griffith University students. It is often cheaper and there are more options, however it often requires more research and responsibility.
- StudyStays is one of the leading off-campus accommodation platform for Australian Universities.