To provide NTU students with opportunities to gain international experience, the Office of International Affairs (OIA) initiated the Student Ambassadors Program in 2007. Through this program, students actively support the university’s internationalization strategies by receiving foreign delegations and international scholars.
- Must be a NTU student (Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate degree students are all welcome to apply).
- Seeking enthusiastic, friendly, passionate, and competent candidates.
- Candidates are required to have basic Chinese language communication ability.
- English language proficiency requirements: TOEFL CBT 217, TOEFL iBT 85, IELTS 6.0 or GEPT High-Intermediate Level and above.
- Selected candidates must fulfill their duties as Student Ambassadors for at least one academic year (e.g., students must have at least one academic year left at NTU).
- There are no gender or nationality limitations.
2020 NTU Student Ambassador Recruitment
- Application Period: September 1-25, 2020.
- Online Application Form: Available online starting Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be announced on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
- Interviews will take place on October 19-20, 2020.
- The final selection of candidates for the 14th Student Ambassador Program will be announced on Friday, October 23, 2020.
- The NTU Student Ambassador Intensive Training Program will take place on October 29-30, 2020 (newly selected candidates must attend).
Please check our website in Mandarin Chinese for the detailed: Student Ambassador Program.
- Reception of international visitors, including airport pick-up, assisting in international conferences, campus tours, etc.
- Assist in hosting the international scholars.
- Provide support in occasional activities and administrative tasks of the Office of International Affairs.
NTU Student Ambassador Training
- Training Program: Selected candidates will participate in a series of training sessions on Student Ambassadors regulations, international etiquette, reception of guests and international scholars, campus tour, and more.
- Group Discussion Sessions: Discussion sessions will be held during the academic year to reflect on Student Ambassador missions and core performance.
- All Student Ambassadors are required to attend the Training Program and Group Discussion Sessions. OIA reserves the right to disqualify students who fail to attend should they not provide previous notice and/or justification.
Contact陳書萱 Vanessa Chen
Tel: (02) 3366 2007 ext 218