The Exchange Student Program is established on an equal and mutual-beneficial principle. Signed agreements with our partner universities provide both outgoing and incoming short-term/non-degree-seeking learning opportunities. Students can study and be immersed as full-time students at one of our partner universities for one semester or one academic year. The credits acquired are mutually acknowledged, demonstrating a real exchange between students from both universities.
Those who wish to participate in the University-wide Exchange Student Programs must go through the Exchange Student Internal Screening Process to be nominated by NTU. Then, students must submit application materials to partner universities for further screening.
There are other exchange programs hosted at the college/department level, and the screening process of which runs separately. For more information please contact the respective college/department office directly.
- All students must be currently enrolled at NTU. For undergraduate students, they should be sophomores or above. There is no year requirement for graduate students.
- GPA requirements (for undergraduate students only):
- achieved a GPA of 2.44 or above in the previous academic year; or
- have ranked top 50% in their class in the previous academic year.
- Proof of language proficiency: Students should meet the language requirements regulated in the guidelines (in Chinese). Please note, some partner universities may have their own additional language requirements.