拉曼大學 Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY will not open to exchange students
- Health Examination New International Students are mandated to undergo a Post-arrival medical screening in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. Please note that all international students coming from or transited more than 12 hours through countries with risk of Yellow Fever transmission are required to produce the certificate of vaccination for VAL application purposes. For more information about medical screening, visit the website.
- In order to be granted a student visa, it is compulsory for international students in Malaysia to be medically insured based on the following requirements:
- i) The medical insurance plan must be purchased locally
- ii) The medical insurance plan must be valid throughout the period of study
- Estimated Cost of living
- Upon approval and acceptance, a student bill and offer letter will be sent to the applicant and fees must be paid prior to commencement of the programe.
- By Malaysian law, all Student Pass applications are processed through the Education Malaysia Global Service (EMGS). All applications and extensions for a visa are coordinated by UTAR Department of International Student Services (DISS). DISS applies to EMGS on your behalf. You will be contacted by email outlining all necessary documents and procedures.