伯明罕大學 University of Birmingham
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 88 (讀 21 聽 20 說 22 寫 21 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 5 人)
Welcome and Orientation
Fall semester from 19 to 23 September 2023
Spring semester from 23 to 27 January 2024
Fall semester – 26 September 2023 to 16 December 2023
Spring semester – 30 January 2024 to 23 June 2024
Examination dates - at UoB are different in each College and depend on the modules students choose.
*The dates are subject to change
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Module information
- The four Colleges that are open to Study Abroad and Exchanges are:
• College of Arts and Law
• College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
• College of Social Sciences
• College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- The College of Medical and Dental Science is not open to Study Abroad and Exchange students.
- English language requirements for Nationals from EU/EEA/Switzerland and Non-EU nationals (except EEA countries and Switzerland)
- Exchange students must study 60 UoB credits (equivalent to 30 ECTS) per semester and 120 UoB credits (equivalent to 60 ECTS) per full academic year.
For Study Abroad and International Exchange students from outside of Europe, the University can guarantee housing in one of the many "villages" across campus. University accommodation is not guaranteed for students traveling from inside Europe. Therefore, European students are advised to apply for accommodation as early as possible. However, if a place in university housing is unavailable, there is plenty to choose from in the private sector. Please note that accommodation is easier to secure if students stay in Birmingham for the spring semester or the entire academic year.
Additional information can be found here.