威斯康辛大學麥迪遜分校 University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW-Madison)
|2.||TOEFL iBT 95 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
Fall Semester: September - December
Spring Semester: January - May
- Please note that exchange students are rarely, if ever, allowed to enroll in courses from UW-Madison professional schools (Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Law, Education, etc). Some courses (for example, Economics) are open to exchange students, but are very popular and fill quickly during enrollment time.
- Business Exchange students receive priority enrollment for courses in the Wisconsin School of Business. Therefore, if you are not participating on a Business Exchange Program you may have to wait until after the regular enrollment period is complete or even until you arrive in Madison to enroll in these courses. Many business courses fill up quickly. IAP and Engineering exchange students should not assume they can enroll in business courses when making decisions about whether to attend the UW-Madison exchange program.
- Our Computer Sciences (CS) courses can be challenging to enroll in due to space constraints. Many of our CS courses fill up quite quickly before our exchange students are even eligible to enroll. Additionally, due to the extensive homework and high expectations in these courses, the department strongly suggests that students take no more than two CS courses in a semester.
- Minimum academic workload per semester:
- Undergraduate: 12-18 credits
- Graduate: 8-15 credits
- Insurance: All international students, including exchange applicants, are required to purchase the UW-Madison Student Health Insurance Plan.