皇家理工學院 KTH Royal Institute of Technology
|2.||TOEFL iBT 90 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information.
- Website of course information.
- Most Bachelor programmes are NOT open for exchange students because teaching language is Swedish. Only 1 Bachelor programme Information and Communication Technology is open for exchange, most exchange students no matter which level they are studying at home university, they might have to choose courses at Master's level at KTH.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 30 ECTS. It is advised that students make a Learning Agreement/Study plan including only 30 credits per semester, KTH cannot guarantee student's admittance to courses exceeding this 30 credits limit. 30 credits is a full time study load and is also a requirement in order to get a Residence Permit for studies in Sweden.
- Language courses for international and exchange students
- Cost of living: SEK 9,450-12,350 per month
- It is very important that all international students have complete insurance coverage for their entire stay in Sweden. Consequently, KTH asks all international students to have a complete insurance cover when arriving to KTH. Important areas that the insurance should cover are: personal injury, medical and dental care, accidents, personal belongings (luggage etc.), liability coverage, legal expense coverage, home transportation (in case of injury or illness). As a compliment the student is covered by the Student IN insurance provided by Kammarkollegiet.
Not guaranteed, but students can apply for housing. Please visit KTH accommodation website.