皇家理工學院 KTH Royal Institute of Technology
|2.||TOEFL iBT 90 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
Autumn semester 2023: 28 August 2023–15 January 2024
Spring semester 2024: 16 January 2024–3 June 2024
- Most Bachelor programmes are NOT open for exchange students because teaching language is Swedish. Only 1 Bachelor programme Information and Communication Technology is open for exchange, most exchange students no matter which level they are studying at home university, they might have to choose courses at Master's level at KTH.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 30 ECTS for KTH student, no requirement for exchange students
- Please note that all courses have prerequisites and therefore might not be open for all students. In addition, the number of places may be limited. For information on the level, prerequisites and time period of a course, see the database with course descriptions.
- Language and communication for international and exchange students
- Cost of living: SEK 7590 - 11690 per month
- It is very important that all international students have complete insurance coverage for their entire stay in Sweden. Consequently, KTH asks all international students to have a complete insurance cover when arriving to KTH. Important areas that the insurance should cover are: personal injury, medical and dental care, accidents, personal belongings (luggage etc.), liability coverage, legal expense coverage, home transportation (in case of injury or illness). As a compliment the student is covered by the Student IN insurance provided by Kammarkollegiet.
Not guaranteed, but students can apply for housing. Please visit KTH accommodation website.