多特蒙德工業大學 TU Dortmund University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3.||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
- Website for incoming exchange students
- Language Courses: Free of charge pre-semester four-week German Intensive Course. Free of charge German language courses during the semester available.
- Rent: Up to 450 EUR | Health Insurance: approx. 110 EUR | Living Expenses: approx. 380 EUR // Onetime Expenses: "Semesterbeitrag" (social contribution): approx. 320 EUR for one semester | Deposit for dorm room: 700 EUR | Public Transportation: approx. 60 EUR for March/September | Residence Permit: approx. 100 EUR
- Buddy Program & Dortmund Doubles Program: Every incoming exchange student will be part of the buddy program where German students and international students will be matched. The buddies will arrange the pick-up of the international students and especially help them during the first weeks of their stay.
- Health Insurance
- In our Course Catalog, you will find regularly English-taught courses e.g. within the following exemplary degree programs:
- Business and Economics (Business/Management)
- Manufacturing Technology (Engineering)
- Automation and Robotics (Engineering)
- Data Science (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Econometrics (Statistics)
- Process Systems Engineering (Biochemical and Chemical Engineering)
- Advanced Methods in Particle Physics (Physics)
- And a variety of English taught courses within the Department of Cultural Studies on current cultural and political topics
Accommodation: The International Office will try to make a reservation for housing at the student dorms of the "Studierendenwerk Dortmund". Please fill in and upload the accommodation request within the online application.