萊頓大學 Leiden University
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.44分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 90 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5，A few individual courses may require a higher test score。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information.
- Courses available to non-degree students
- Bachelor students are not allowed to take master level courses.
- Minimum academic workload: 15-30 ECTS per semester for non-degree student
- Estimated living expenses: On average, students will need at least €928 – €1378 per month. Also see financial matters. Please note that public transport is not free for exchange students, but discount cards are available.
- All students are obliged to have health insurance to cover any medical costs incurred during their stay. We strongly recommend that students ensure they have medical insurance before their arrival. Students are also highly recommended to take out liability insurance to cover any accidental damage caused to other persons or property.
- Language courses are not available as regular exchange program courses. The University's Academic Language Center offers Dutch language courses for a fee.
- Warm welcome services
Not guaranteed but students can apply for housing. More information here.