優密歐大學 Umeå University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- The number of credits a student can be admitted to is restricted to 30 ECTS per term, which equals full-time studies.
- Swedish for International students: Beginners course I, II and III. These courses are possible to take on top the regular 30 ECTS per term.
- All exchange students at Umeå University are covered by an insurance policy, Student IN, covering necessary and reasonable costs for emergency health care and emergency dental care. Visit Kammarkollegiets website for full details about the Student IN insurance. Note: You are, no matter nationality, strongly advised to take out your own Health, Travel and Accident insurance policy.
- Cost of Living: Prices vary from approximately SEK 14,000-21,000 per term, depending on area and the room. Additionally a service fee of SEK 800 for one term (non-recurrent) is included (note: not a deposit).
- For exchange students: Should there be a large number of applicants, students registered for at least 15 ECTS per term are prioritized. - This is related to housing only.
- International Student Guide