斯圖加特大學 University of Stuttgart
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|4.||具德語檢定成績 A2(初級) 級以上，We accept TestDaF, Goethe and Dt. Sprachdiplom among others. For courses taught in German, an A2 German language level as well as a B2 English language level are required。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Course catalogs
- List of all study programs
- Faculties and institutes
- Please note: English taught Bachelor courses are rare. Courses in international MSc programs (taught in English) can only be taken on request. Prerequisite: You are in your 3rd or 4th year of study.
- English taught MSc programs: COMMAS, GEONENGINE, INFOTECH, ITECH, IUSD, MIP, PHYSICS, WASTE, WAREM, Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Material Science.
- 語言課程資訊，請參考此網頁/ Language Center
- Monthly costs approx. 940 €
Dormitory rent: between 280 and 400 €
Local student health insurance: approx. 120 €
Broadcasting contribution fee: 18,36 €
Food: 200-300 €
other incidental and personal expenses
(university sports, leisure time… )
- In Germany by law, students under 30 are required to take out a state student health insurance. The student health insurance in Germany covers medical fees for visiting a doctor/dentist, hospital expenses, and medicines. A student health insurance costs approximately 120 €.
- In order to facilitate your first steps after your arrival in Stuttgart, we offer our buddy program ready.study.stuttgart. For further information please visit the following link
The International Office can arrange housing for exchange students from overseas in student dorms on request. Further information on how to apply online for student housing will be e-mailed to successful applicants. The Studierendenwerk Stuttgart is in charge of the allocation of the dormitory rooms. We do not have any influence concerning the location or the same price category of the allocated spaces.
According to the regulations of the Studierendenwerk, students are required to book a minimum rental period: either from Sept. 1/March 1 (students who attend the intensive German course) or from Oct. 1/April 1 (students who do not attend the intensive German course) until Feb. 28/Aug. 31 (students who will stay for one semester). Students who will stay for two semesters will receive a rental contract for 11-12 months. Other periods of rental agreements are not possible!
You will have to transfer the deposit of EUR 700 in advance. Otherwise, your dorm room will be cancelled.