斯圖加特大學 University of Stuttgart
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|4.||具德語檢定成績 A2(初級) 級以上，We accept TestDaF, Goethe and Dt. Sprachdiplom among others. For courses taught in German, an A2 German language level as well as a B2 English language level are required。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
- Students with a German proficiency lower than C1 according to the European reference frame must participate in an intensive German course (IGC) offered by the University of Stuttgart (course fee 250 €).
- 該校交換生計畫，請參考此網頁。交換生每學期最低修課數：At least 4 courses (12 credits)
- 語言課程資訊，請參考此網頁/ Language Center
- Faculties and Institutions
- Accomodation: between 280 and 400 EUR per month
Semesterticket (for public transport per semester): approx. 210 EUR
Semester contribution (each semester): 131 EUR
Health insurance (compulsory): approx. 120 EUR
Food: approx. 200 EUR
+ other incidental and personal expenses
- In Germany, students under 30 are required to take out state student health insurance. Without accepted health insurance, you will not receive your residence permit or be able to enroll as a student at the University of Stuttgart. Student health insurance in Germany covers medical fees for visiting a doctor/dentist, hospital expenses, and medicines. A student health insurance costs approximately 120 €. It would be best to take out the German health insurance once you arrive in Stuttgart.
- We offer our buddy program ready to facilitate your first steps after arriving in Stuttgart. For further information please visit the following link.
The International Office can arrange housing for exchange students from overseas in student dorms on request. Further information on how to apply online for student housing will be e-mailed to successful applicants. The Studierendenwerk Stuttgart is in charge of the allocation of the dormitory rooms. We do not have any influence concerning the location or the same price category of the allocated spaces.
According to the regulations of the Studierendenwerk, students are required to book a minimum rental period: either from Sept. 1/March 1 (students who attend the intensive German course) or from Oct. 1/April 1 (students who do not attend the intensive German course) until Feb. 28/Aug. 31 (students who will stay for one semester). Students who will stay for two semesters will receive a rental contract for 11-12 months. Other periods of rental agreements are not possible!
You will have to transfer the deposit of EUR 700 in advance. Otherwise, your dorm room will be cancelled.