龐貝法布拉大學 Pompeu Fabra University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 92 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3.||具西語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
It is divided in three terms: September – December | January – March | April – June
Each term consists of 10 weeks of classes and 2 weeks for the exams.
Orientation days are planned to welcome exchange students at the beginning of each term. Attendance to these sessions is compulsory.
- Courses are taught in English, Spanish or Catalan.
- Information of incoming exchange students
- Academic information
- Usual workload: 60 ECTS per year - 20 ECTS per term.
- Exchange students can enrol in Spanish and Catalan courses at the Languages UPF programme. There are specific courses targeting UPF exchange students at a reduced price.
- Living in Barcelona
- All international students, including Erasmus, are required to have full coverage of eventual risks during their stay in Spain and UPF will check that at least an accident and travel insurance has been contracted to complement the EHIC. More information here.
- The Language Volunteering at UPF organizes leisure and cultural activities for exchange students and offers a language tandem programme, so an international student can meet a local student and an exchange conversation in each other's language.
- Students should plan the following monthly expenses (approximate):
The Mobility and Reception Office does not provide any accommodation service directly. However, UPF is a member of the BCU, a public service that assists international students coming to Barcelona. It manages the Resa Housing Service with a wide range of flats and rooms to rent and information about student residence halls. UPF has direct agreements with some residence halls. More information check here.