高麗大學 Korea University
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|4.||具韓語檢定(TOPIK)成績 4 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
Fall semester: September - December
Spring semester: March - June
- 課程資訊請參考此連結 (Step 3. Course Registration)
- Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Teacher Education, Division of Information Security, Art & Design, graduate level Business courses (graduate courses that start with BUS, INT) and all courses at Sejong Campus are not open to exchange students.
- Please be aware that registering for courses from Business School, Media & Communications, and International Studies (courses that start with BUSS, JMCO, DISS) is extremely competitive. Our office cannot guarantee any specific courses for exchange students and we ask students to be very flexible with their course selections.
- Academic workload:
．Undergraduates: Max. 19 credits per semester
．Postgraduates: Max.12 credits per semester
- Cost of Living: around KRW 1,000,000~1,200,000 ($850~1020) per month
- Insurance: All the international students are required to have their private insurance that covers their whole stay in Korea prior to beginning their studies at KU.