里約熱內盧天主教大學 Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
First Semester: February - July
Second Semester: August - December
- 交換生資訊請見此連結、Information Sheet請見此連結（僅供參考）、課程資訊請見此連結
- Courses Available in English: Disciplines in English are not necessarily offered every semester. These courses are subject to academic planning.
- Exchange students must take a minimum of 2 classes/8 credits and a maximum of 5 classes/24 credits including the mandatory Portuguese as a second language course for those who are not proficient in Portuguese.
- Although students are not required a specific level of proficiency in Portuguese language, on the first day of classes all exchange students must take an oral placement test in order to confirm his/her knowledge of Portuguese. It is mandatory for all students not fully proficient in Portuguese to take a Portuguese as a Second Language course during the regular academic term according to his/her level. Students have the opportunity to take the Intensive Portuguese as a Second Language course before the regular semester begins, although this course is not mandatory.
- Students also have the opportunity to take an Intensive Portuguese as a Second Language course before the regular semester begins, although this course is not mandatory.
- Application Procedure
- Cost of living information
- Insurance information: Students will have to send us by e-mail (scanned) the proof of your International Health Insurance Coverage for the entire duration of your stay in Brazil. Please include the insurance company’s name, policy number, dates of coverage and company contact information.
- An administrative cost is charged. International students are allowed to attend courses at PUC-Rio up to two regular terms plus the Pre-Term Portuguese as a second language Intensive Course.
- PUC-Rio does not provide dormitory facilities on campus but offers an enriched opportunity for students to experience the Brazilian way of life by placing them in a home-stay program.
- International students are placed in home-stays located in the south zone of the city, the same as the university. Most families live near the university, within 30- 40 minutes distance from campus by city bus.