斯克蘭頓大學 The University of Scranton
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.50分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 80 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
Fall Semester: August - December
Spring Semester: January - May
- Exchanges are available for any of Scranton’s 66 undergraduate disciplines except the Nursing, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy programs.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 credit hours per semester
- Health Insurance (mandatory): All exchange students are required to purchase a University of Scranton health insurance policy (Geoblue) for the duration of their stay at the University. The cost of insurance is approximately $125 per month which will be automatically charged to your University account.
- Meningitis Immunization (mandatory): ALL students attending The University of Scranton must show proof of meningitis immunization. If you do not have the necessary documentation, or have not been immunized against meningitis, you must go to the Student Health Center upon arrival for this immunization. The health insurance which we will be purchasing, will not cover immunization, therefore, we recommend that you get your immunization at your home country.
- Estimated Costs Per Semester (Subject to change): $11,000
- Room: $5,203
- Board (meals): $2,686-$3,180
- Books: $900
- Health Insurance: $500.00
- Miscellaneous/Personal Expenses: $1,000
- On-Campus Housing: ALL students participating in The University of Scranton Student Exchange Program must reside on campus as assigned/selected. Exchange students are not allowed to live off campus. The Residence Life office will arrange your University of Scranton housing.
- Meal Plans: ALL students are required to purchase a meal plan if assigned to a dorm or apartment without a full kitchen.