奧瑞岡大學 University of Oregon (UO)
|2.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 79 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 88 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 7.0；。
Fall Term: September - December
Winter Term: January - March
Spring Term: April - June
✔ 交換一學年者為Fall Term, Winter Term及Spring Term，第1學期交換者為Fall Term only，第2學期交換者為Spring Term only
- Minimum academic workload per semester:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
- Graduate students' ability to participate in the exchange program is subject to department approval, and each department will have different requirements for exchange students. In most cases, the ability for PhD exchange students to participate in research will be subject to support from potential faculty mentors.
- UO's law school classes at the graduate level are not covered by the exchange program, as they follow a different academic calendar. However, students may be able to take undergraduate Legal Studies and Conflict Resolution classes, which follow the UO's quarter system. Many of those are taught by law professors, they just don’t count towards the Juris Doctor degree.
- Due to ongoing curriculum changes in our College of Business, we are unable to accept nominations for graduate (master or PhD) students who wish to study business, accounting, finance, MBA, etc.
- Architecture, Art, Design and Music-related majors have additional requirements such as an electronic portfolio/performance, higher TOEFL scores and more than one recommendation letter. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Some classes across all departments may be limited to students from specific majors or otherwise have pre-requisite requirements that may mean that exchange students are not able to take certain classes.
- All business courses and some art, architecture, biology, dance, sports and outdoor classes have special fees to pay for lab equipment, special programs, trips, supplies, or studio fees: these costs range between $20 to $100 and are not covered by the program.
- Estimated cost of living
- Insurance: The University of Oregon requires that all international students and their eligible dependents have health insurance. All international students are automatically enrolled in and billed for the UO Student Health Benefits Plan.