阿德雷德大學 The University of Adelaide
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.80分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 (讀 13 聽 13 說 18 寫 21 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)，|
部分系所要求 TOEFL iBT 94 或 IELTS 7.0，詳見 Higher English language requirements.
※113-2 交換期長可選擇該校 Semester 1 或 Semester 1+2
Students should review the choosing a course website (https://www.adelaide.edu.au/inbound-study-abroad/choosing-a-course#course-availability) to determine if their required study area is available.
- Unavailable Courses - courses not offered to Exchange students.
- Courses with (but not limited to) a course code ending in RG, NA, UAC are NOT available to exchange students.
- To check if a course you have selected is available to Study Abroad or Exchange students, visit the Course Outline list. Navigate to study area that you are interested in, then navigate to the course that you are interested in and click on the 'General Course Information' accordion.
- Some courses may have pre-requisites, limited availability or may require pre-approval by the School/Faculty. It's students' responsibility to ensure that they have appropriate academic background.
- Restricted Courses - courses may be available but have prerequisites and/or limited availability.
- Courses that require assessment and approval: Criminology, Education, Health Sciences, Languages, Law, MBA, Media, Music, Sciences.
The faculties will look at the student's transcript and course descriptions from the home university to determine the students' suitability for enrolment into the desired courses.
Courses from the following areas require approval prior to enrolment:
Criminology, Education, Health Sciences, Languages, Law, MBA, Media, Music, Sciences.
There are two categories of English requirements for entry, dependent on the courses chosen:
General Academic Level: Most undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Higher English Language Level: Education, Medicine, Animal & Veterinary Science, Law and MBA.
English language requirement information
Minimum / Maximum academic workload per semester:
At least 9 units (usually 3 courses). This is considered a 75% workload, but meets full time enrolment requirements for visa purposes.
Max 12 units = 100% workload.
Semester 2: July - December
- 交換資訊 Inbound Study Abroad & Exchange
- 課程資訊 Choosing a course
- Course levels: 1000 to 3999 – Undergraduate courses (e.g the second year course International Business II has a code of INTBUS 2500)
- Course levels: 4000 – Honours courses. Honours courses are NOT currently offered to Study Abroad or Exchange students.
- Course levels: 5000 to 7999 – Postgraduate courses.
- 研究所學生須注意：Graduate students can only undertake coursework, not research, during their exchange program at the University of Adelaide.
- It is not possible to choose a combination of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- If a student wishes to take undergraduate courses as a master's student, we can accommodate this. In general, there are more undergraduate course options compared to postgraduate.
- 生活資訊 Living costs
- 保險相關資訊 Overseas-student-health-cover
- Students can order OSHC via the University of Adelaide and receive a quote on their Offer of Admission. Our current provideris Medibank.
- 語言課程資訊 General-english-for-academic-purposes
不保障住宿，住宿資訊請參考 Accommodation and Arrival
The University of Adelaide Village is the University's managed accommodation available to Exchange students. Exchange students may also wish to stay with private student accommodation provider, Scape. Other accommodation options are available and details can be found on the Accommodation Service website.