坎特伯雷大學 University of Canterbury
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 19 聽 19 寫 19 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0 (聽 5.5 讀 5.5 寫 5.5 說 5.5)。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人，交換期長為該校Semester 1 only)
- 交換資訊請參考 Inbound Student Exchange、課程資訊請參考 Advanced Course Search
- 預估生活開銷請參考 Cost of living
- For students who do not meet our English language requirements, they may consider taking the appropriate English language courses at CCEL College of English.
- CCEL is an independent English language school that is not part of the University of Canterbury. They are located on Canterbury's campus.
- Note that taking courses at CCEL is NOT part of the Student Exchange program and students will need to pay tuition fees to CCEL.
- Visa requirements.
- Level of studies that accept exchange students:
- Undergraduate: Refer to the above-mentioned restrictions.
- Postgraduate exchange applications are considered on a case-by-case basis. Approval from academic departments and relevant deans will be required.
Resricted program / courses
- Distance learning courses
- 200 level Law courses
- Fine Arts (studio courses)
- Teacher Education
- Note: Education courses with EDUC course code under the Bachelor of Arts schedule are available to Exchange students.
- Some Physical Education and Sport Coaching courses require police checks.
- To check if the Physical Education and Sport Coaching courses require police checks. Please contact email@example.com
- Courses in MBA and Executive Development programmes
- Clinical practice courses
- Forest Biology (FORE218)
- Communication Disorders are open to students who meet pre-requisites except for the clinical practice courses.
- Social Work – field work courses are not open to Exchange students.
- Entry to other theory courses will be considered case-by-case basis and approval from Social Work will be required.
- Engineering - students wishing to take courses in any Engineering subject should include a list of courses they wish to take at UC with their Exchange application.
- Some other courses are limited entry and may have additional entry requirements. Please contact the International Mobility Team if students have enquiries about course restrictions.
- Level of courses: In Arts, Science and Commerce, the undergraduate (Bachelor) degree is a 3 year degree at Canterbury. This means that 300 level courses are the most advanced undergraduate courses in these areas. 400 level courses in these disciplines are graduate courses and undergraduate exchange students are not eligible.
- Course load: A normal workload for one semester is 60 points (or 120 points for one year). Minimum course load is 45 points per semester (90 points per year).
- Timetable Planner: It allows anyone to enter combinations of courses and preview how they would fit into a timetable before they enrol at UC.
Compulsory medical and travel insurance
- See detailed information about insurance.
Availability at UC Accommodation Student Village is guaranteed for Exchange students provided that they apply for accommodation online by the deadline and return all subsequent contracts or documents and accept the offer by the required deadlines.
- Application deadlines:
- 1 December for a Semester 1 (February) start, or
- 1 May for a Semester 2 (July) start.
- The usual accommodation for Exchange students is at UC Accommodation Student Village.
- There is a separate online application process for housing, and the online housing application can be found at the above link. When making travel plans, please also refer to the above accommodation website for the earliest move-in dates and latest move out dates for on campus accommodation.
- The arrival dates may be subject to change. An earlier arrival date is subject to availability.