哥倫比亞安地斯大學 Universidad de los Andes
Fall Semester: August - December
Spring Semester: January - June
- 交換學生資訊請參考此連結及Fact Sheet（僅供參考）、課程資訊請參考此連結
- Pre-requirements: Students are responsible for choosing the courses according to the necessary requirements. If the student does not meet the criteria needed, he/she should not ask to be enrolled in the class.
- Recommended workload:
- Undergraduate: Students should register a minimum of 9 credits and a maximum of 20 credits. Students should follow the minimum requirements of their home University.
- Master's: Students should register minimum 8 credits and maximum 18 credits. Students should follow the requirements of their home University. 1 credit equals 48 hours of course work (in and out of class).
- It is important to remember that the ratio of class room work vs individual work is 1 to 3 for master students and 1 to 2 for undergraduate students.
Enquire firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.