烏普薩拉大學 Uppsala University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 92 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 1 人)
- All courses listed here are open to exchange students and will be taught in English.
- In order to be eligible for exchange studies at Uppsala University, students must take a minimum of 30 UU credits worth of courses in our faculties.
- Basic Swedish language courses
- Intensive Basic Swedish Summer Course
- The Language Workshop
- Health and Insurance
- Cost of Living
- International Student Guide
- Restricted subject areas for exchange students:
- Business courses – entry requirements vary considerably. Please note the early application deadline!
- Economics courses – no courses available from the Department of Economics
- Government courses - limited space on certain courses
- History courses - limited space on courses
- Law courses – entry requirement of a minimum of two years of prior full time Law studies.
- Medicine – no entry-level courses are taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within Medicine and meet the entry
- Natural Sciences courses including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engineering - few to no entry-level courses taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within these subjects and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Philosophy courses – only few courses available with high entry requirements
- Psychology courses – only few courses taught in English with limited space on courses
- Sociology courses – no courses available for exchange students.
- Places on courses taught in Swedish for those with enough Swedish language skills can be offered if there are vacancies. Students will be notified of the decision only after the national (Swedish) admission process has been completed.