烏普薩拉大學 Uppsala University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 92 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- Website for incoming exchange student information.
- All courses listed here are open to exchange students and will be taught in English.
- Full-time workload: 30 credits. Minimum: 22.5 credits / Maximum: 37.5 credits. *Please note, the Swedish Migration Agency requires students to be accepted to full–time studies to issue residence permits for non-EU/EES students. Full-time study means 30 credits (or higher education points) per term. You cannot receive a residence permit for distance learning or online courses.
- All exchange students who are physically in Sweden conducting on campus studies are automatically covered by an insurance policy taken by Uppsala University, Student IN, covering emergency medical care (for non-EU/EES citizens), liability coverage, legal coverage and accident insurance. No purchase is necessary for the student. For full details about the Student IN insurance, please visit this website.
- Restricted subject areas for exchange students:
- Business courses – entry requirements vary considerably. Please note the early application deadline!
- Economics courses – no courses available from the Department of Economics
- Government courses - limited space on certain courses
- History courses - limited space on certain courses
- Law courses – entry requirement of a minimum of two years of prior full time Law studies.
- Medicine – no entry-level courses taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within Medicine and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Natural Sciences courses including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engineering - few to no entry-level courses taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within these subjects and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Philosophy courses – only few courses available with high entry requirements
- Psychology courses – only few courses taught in English with limited space on courses
- Sociology courses – no courses available for exchange students.
- Places on courses taught in Swedish for those with enough Swedish language skills can be offered if there are vacancies. Students will be notified of the decision only after the national (Swedish) admission process has been completed.
- Basic Swedish language courses
- The Language Workshop
- Cost of Living
- International Student Guide
Housing is not guaranteed, but accommodation is offered for exchange students based on the following conditions: 1. The exchange agreement is relatively well balanced with regard to incoming/ outgoing students. 2. The application for housing in Uppsala is submitted on time and the student has accepted the offer by the deadline specified in the housing offer. More information here.