馬來西亞理科大學(USM) Universiti Sains Malaysia
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
Fall Semester: September - January
Spring Semester: February - June
- USM information Sheet
- Course Load/Required: Minimum 9 units need to be taken by students to be considered as full time students. Full course load is 21 units.
- Dentistry and Medicine are not open to exchange students.
- All student are compulsory to run the medical check up in USM Health Centre during the orientation week.
- - All international students are required to apply for the Student Pass (Mobility) for the purpose of their stay in Malaysia.
- - USM will assist International students throughout the application process in obtaining the student pass (Mobility) through Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS)
- - Students are not allowed to enter Malaysia prior getting approval from the Immigration Department of Malaysia and Single Entry Visa from Malaysian Embassy. An Approval Letter will be issued and USM IMCC will forward the Approval Letter to students.
- From RM4/day(not included tax)
- Offered only upon request.
- Subject to availability.
•- No application fee is required.
•- Twin‐sharing room with a common sharing bathroom.
•- There is no fixed meal plan provided.
•- Cafeterias are available in each hostel and various food outlets are located in the vicinity.
- Approximately from RM 1200/month.
•- Exchange students may opt to rent private apartments off‐campus; located within walking distance from USM.
•- Contacts of off‐campus housing are available upon request.