赫爾辛基大學 University of Helsinki
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Course catalogue
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 20 ECTS
- Fields not offered at the University of Helsinki: Business, Engineering, and Fine Arts.
- University level bilateral exchange students are required to choose the majority of their courses from one faculty, closest to their educational background. Exchange students need to have sufficient prior academic background in the disciplines taught at the receiving Faculty. Within one faculty, they can choose courses from several study programmes. One of the study programmes will be chosen as the host study programme for the student. Students are welcome to choose some courses from other faculties, as well, if they meet the requirements for the courses.
- Please note that some faculties/study programmes offer courses in English mainly on Master's level (suitable for advanced Bachelor students as well): Agriculture and Forestry, Pharmacy, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Geography, Translational Medicine.
- Language courses for all exchange students
- Finnish courses
- Language courses suitable for non-Finnish speakers: Language Centre, preliminary syllabus. In addition to the preliminary syllabus, please also see a more detailed course list for other language courses suitable for non-Finnish speakers, which will be updated annually by August for the next academic year
- Tandem language courses (ALICE)
- Language Centre Course Assistant Programme for International students
Housing is not guaranteed, but students outside Europe are given priority. More information here.