馬來西亞理工大學(UTM) University of Technology Malaysia
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- 課程資訊：List of courses for undergraduate programs／List of courses for postgraduate programs
- Minimum 12 credit hours need to be taken by students to be considered as full-time students.
- Every exchange student will be assigned with an academic advisor who will provide academic guidance and supervision.
- Visa: International students have to apply online for their Visa Approval Letter (VAL) through Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) . It advisable student to apply VAL minimum 6 weeks before your registration date.
- Insurance: The student is COMPULSORY to purchase health insurance which covers personal accident, inpatient treatment, repatriation, death and any other additional terms which necessarily while in Malaysia.
- Dress Codes: Students are expected to be clean, well groomed and dressed in a manner appropriate to the Malaysian custom or norms. Students must maintain a professional appearance by wearing collared shirts/t-shirts, shoes, slacks or long skirts while attending classes and/or on official visits to Faculties/Administration building.
- You will be guaranteed an on-campus accommodation. The rate for a room may vary by room type. Students can choose their own room subject to approval and availability.
- Incoming students are also allowed to rent private – off campus accommodation. However, students are required to make their own arrangement on this matter.