斯德哥爾摩大學 Stockholm University
|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79，Accept TOEFL iBT® Home Edition 或 IELTS 6.0 (讀 5.5 聽 5.5 說 5.5 寫 5.5)。|
29 August 2022 to 15 January 2023.
16 January 2023 to 4 June 2023
Examinations are arranged throughout the year with no fixed examination periods.
- No courses are offered by the Department of Special Pedagogy.
- 該校各系所領域之學術專業，請參考此網頁。請詳閱：Please note that for most courses there are special eligibility requirements which are determined by the departments.
- Find Course: Law students need to have studied at least 120 credits of law or related areas in order to take law courses. 120 credits is equivalent to two years of full time studies. Courses offered by the Stockholm Business School and the Department of Law are very popular. Students should be flexible in their course selection. Please also bear in mind that the Stockholm Business School can only confirm any admittance to their courses about a week before the semester starts.
- 30 credits. One week of full-time studies equals 1.5 credits. The workload is 40 hours per week, including lectures, readings, assignments, seminars, independent studies. For questions regarding courses please contact the coordinator at the department offering the course.
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Living
- Swedish language courses, on different levels, are offered for free by the Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism to all incoming exchange students. Information about the language courses is available here.
All admitted exchange students will receive information via email on how to apply for accommodation through the Housing Office.