- Medium of instruction: English
- AIT can accept students from any colloges of NTU. However, the student has to carefully check the syllabus of each course when it comes to registration as pre-requisites might be needed.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 credits / 30 ECTS
- Exchange students are not eligible to work.
- Medical Insurance: AIT has a standard insurance plan that covers certain costs of hospitalization, outpatient treatment, dental and personal accident but not major medical expenses. An initial premium for 6 months or equivalent to one semester costs THB 1,250 (approximately USD 40). Students who have existing medical plans can submit a waiver request at the AIT Admission Office.
- Living cost: The estimated living expense is THB 15,000 (approximately USD 480) per month for meals, accommodation, books, excluding tuition fee.