Subsidies for English Teaching
Types of Subsidized English Courses
1. Foundation Courses and Liberal Education Courses
Provide foundation courses and Liberal Education Courses for all NTU students.
2. Module Courses
Colleges, departments, institutes, or degree programs integrate at least three courses within a module exploring a specific topic or field.
3. Intensive Course by International Guest Lecturers
International scholars are invited to teach at NTU in English for a one or two credit point course.
1. Courses Starting in the First Semester: public announcement every March, application to be handed in July 20, announcement of results in August .
2. Courses Starting in the Second Semester: public announcement in September, applications to be handed in December, announcement of results in January.
3. Intensive Courses by International Guest Lecturers: special application based on the visiting time of international guest lecturers.
Overview of Subsidies for Teaching in English