- Couse Restriction:
．Restriction may apply to Art & Design, Music, ELTEC Engineering, Scranton Honors Program.
．Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Education are not available.
．Some courses in the Graduate School of International Studies are available.
．English-taught courses of School of Law are available.
．Courses in the Graduate School of Business courses are available for graduate students only.
．The Professional Schools, the Special Graduate Schools are not available, except those mentioned above.
- Workload: 9 credits for undergraduates and 6 credits for graduates.
- Language Course
＊Credit Bearing(applied at regular course registration period) with no additional fee
- Insurance: Students must have overseas health insurance, which covers their study period at Ewha. Students may choose Ewha’s collective insurance plan. If not, students must provide a proof of insurance, which is compatible with Ewha's collective insurance.
- Estimated cost of living per semester:
- Meals: 1,600,000KRW
- Books: 200,000KRW
- Personal Expenses: 1,600,000KRW
- Total: 4,600,000-6,100,000KRW