- Couse Restriction
Undergraduate:Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, and Education courses are not available. Art & Design, Music, ELTEC Engineering, Scranton Honors Program courses may be available depending on course policy.
- The (Professional) Graduate School of Translation and Interpretation, and Medicine and The (Special) Graduate School of Education, Design, Social Welfare, Theology, Policy Sciences, Performing Arts, Clinical & Public Health Convergence, Clinical Dentistry, Teaching Foreign Languages courses are not available.
- The Graduate School of International Studies courses may be available depending on course policy
- English-taught Law School courses are available.
- The Graduate School of Business courses are available for MA(master) students.
- Workload: 9 credits for undergraduates and 6 credits for graduates.
- Language Course
＊Credit Bearing(applied at regular course registration period) with no additional fee
- Medical Insurance: All students are required to hold a medical insurance valid for study period at Ewha. (Students may chose Ewha’s collective insurance plan)
- Estimated cost of living per semester:
- Meals: 1,600,000KRW
- Books: 200,000KRW
- Personal Expenses: 1,600,000KRW
- Total: 4,600,000-6,100,000KRW