- Couse Restriction:
- Restriction may apply to Art & Design, Music, ELTEC Engineering, Scranton Honors Program.
- Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Education are not available.
- Some courses in the Graduate School of International Studies are available.
- English-taught courses of School of Law are available.
- Courses in the Graduate School of Business courses are available for graduate students only.
- The Professional Schools, the Special Graduate Schools are not available, except those mentioned above.
- Workload: 9 credits for undergraduates and 6 credits for graduates.
- Language Course
＊Credit Bearing(applied at regular course registration period) with no additional fee
- Medical Insurance: All students are required to hold a medical insurance valid for study period at Ewha. (Students may chose Ewha’s collective insurance plan)
- Estimated cost of living per semester:
- Meals: 1,600,000KRW
- Books: 200,000KRW
- Personal Expenses: 1,600,000KRW
- Total: 4,600,000-6,100,000KRW