- Couse Information
- College of Medicine, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, Law School, Graduate School of Business (MBA) will not open to exchange students.
- Hanyang University is experiencing high demand for certain areas of the courses, especially in Business School. Students must be aware that it may be very difficult to register for these courses and their preferred choices of courses are NOT GUARANTEED. We ask exchange students to be flexible with their course preferences. If students have any essential courses required for graduation, we suggest them to take it at their home university.
- Workload: 2-3 credits per semester.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students.
- Estimated cost of living: It is around KRW 1,500,000 to 1,800,000 per month including housing fee.