- All departments are open. Some have restrictions. Students will need to show they have met the requirements of requested courses before they can be registered.
- Course enrollment is based upon availability. Students must meet all course pre-requisites.Restricted Departments:
- Architecture (limited availability. Prior department permission required.)
- Computer Science (limited availability)
- Business (must be a Business major)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Performing Arts (Dance, Music, Theater) Professional Schools (Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, Podiatry)
- Visual Arts (Film and Media Arts, Graphic Design, Painting, etc)
- On rare occasions, when the first semester GPA of a two-semester exchange or study abroad student falls below 2.0, the student will be asked to return to the home university to ensure academic success.
- Language Courses
- Minimum academic workload:12 credites per semester.