|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|3. ||具韓語檢定(TOPIK)成績 3 級以上。|
Fall semester: September - December
Spring semester: March - June
- 不接受院系：Dentistry, Medicine, Korean Medicine, Nursing, Law
→Courses→Courses List→Courses in Foreign Languages(English)
→Search by 'Course Title’
- Workload per semester
- Minimum 12 credits.
- Max. 19 credits: All the colleges and departments except those listed as thecolleges and departments with 21 maximum credits
- Max. 21 credits: College of Engineering, College of Education, College of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Several departments of College of Natural Resource and Life Sciences, which is, Biomaterials Science, Bio-Industrial Machinery Engineering, Applied IT & Engineering, Bioenvironmental Energy, and Landscape Architecture.
- Undergraduate students can take 3 credits(usually one course) of graduate course per semester.
- General Graduate School: min. 3 credits / max. 10 credits, or 12 credits when mixed with undergraduate courses.
- Graduate School of International Studies: min. 3 credits / max. 15 credits
※ Graduate students can register for no more than 6 credits per semester of undergraduate courses and/or courses provided by other graduate schools.
- All undergraduate international students are allowed to take Korean Language courses.These courses are for undergraduate students.
- Beginners’ Korean (I and II)
- Intermediate Korean
- Advanced Korean
- Learning Korean in Drama
- Learning Korean in Songs
All exchange students must purchase overseas travelers insurance before arriving in Korea. Exchange and Visiting students are ineligible to purchase PNU’s group medical insurance.
‧ Students must have minimum insurance coverage of USD 100,000 to cover any medical expenses incurred while outside their home country.
‧ Students who do not have insurance will have their course registration cancelled and will not be allowed to live in the PNU dormitories.
||Living Cost in Busan (Approximate cost)
- Subway approx.1400-1600 won
- Bus approx. 1300-2200 won
- Taxi approx. 3300 won
ex1: 18700 for PNU to Haeundae beach(18.3km)
- Bibimbap(Korean rice with mixed vegetables): 6,000~8,000 won
- Fried chicken: 16,000(for two) won
- Pasta: 10,000~13,000 won
- Pizza: 10,000~25,000(for two) won
- Chinese fried pork: 12,000~17,000 won
- Indian Tandoori chicken: 10,000~20,000 won
- Japanese noodle: about 7,000~10,000 won
- Fried rice with seafood: 7,000~8,000 won
- Room and Board :1,440,000 won (Dormitory fee with 3meals a day, Fall 2018)
- Books and Supplies: 200,000 won (Different depending on the department)
- Room Type: Double occupancy (no exceptions)
- Facilities: Furnished with two beds, desks, chairs, desk lamps, closets, and one telephone
- Shower booth and toilet in each room (Woongbi Hall)
- Public laundry available
- Dorm Fee (including meals): Approx. KRW 1,440,000 (≒USD 1,230) (twin room with private bathroom) or KRW 1,280,000 (≒USD 1,090) (twin room with shared bathroom) per semester (for 16 weeks)
- No kitchen facilities are available