- Graduate Students :Graduate applications may take additional time to process. Graduate admission for exchange students is based on student eligibility and also on departmental/faculty capacity. Applicants will be reviewed on an individual basis by their prospective host department/faculty. Graduate admission cannot be guaranteed. A student who cannot be offered graduate admission may be admitted as undergraduate if desired, provided they meet the admission requirements.
- 請注意有些課程無法選填：Restricted Subjects and Courses
- Due to demand and space restrictions, courses offered through the Beedie School of Business at SFU, (BUS courses), are only open to exchange / study abroad students who are from institutions with specific business exchange / study abroad agreements with SFU, and who are completing a major in business at their home institution.
- Minimum course load for Undergraduate study is 9 units (normally 3 courses) and minimum course load for graduate study is 6 units (normally 2 courses) or full-time research.
- SFU has a mandatory primary medical insurance plan for inbound international exchange/study abroad students.
- The information of the cost of living