- Language of instruction is German also with courses taught in English.Regular classes held in German will require B2/C1 level of language proficiency. Course catalogue: Available from July onwards (for those coming in October, winter semester) and from January onwards (for those coming in April, summer semester). For courses, course descriptions, contacts etc. please see here
- Admission is granted under the status of non-degree-seekingstudent.Please note that the maximum age of participants at the Freiburg Global Exchange Program is 35 years for students as well as for PhD students.
- Areas of study not available to exchange students: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Molecular Medicine, Psychology.University College Freiburg (UCF)
- Minimum living expenses: 750 – 900 EUR per month
• Accommodation: 250 – 400 EUR
• Food: 200 EUR
• Clothes: 50 EUR
• Study materials: 40 EUR
• Public transportation: 89 EUR (Semester ticket valid for 6 months)
• Insurance: 80 EUR
• Telephone, TV, Internet: 50 EUR
• Miscellaneous: 80-100 EUR
- Language courses for incoming exchange students: Language Teaching Center (SLI)
- Work load: Recommendation for exchange students: 24 ECTS points with no up nor down limit.
- For PHD students: PhD students are welcome during regular semester dates and in addition need to hand in a letter of acceptance (“Betreuungszusage”) issued by a Freiburg supervisor.