For information about registration, please log in to the Online Pre-arrival Survey for New International Students.
1.Please log in the Online Health Survey and complete it.
2. Please download the NTU General Health Exam Form and go to the Hospital to do the Health Exam accordingly:
Bachelor's degree NTU General Health Exam Form
Master and Doctorate's Degree NTU General Health Exam Form
- If you will not be in Taiwan for Registration, please complete the Health Exam in your home country by the appropriate deadline. Please remind the doctors completing the form to do so in English.
- If you are in Taiwan, please download the NTU Health Exam Instructions below and follow the instruction to go to the appointed Hospital to do the Health Exam.
3. Please upload the completed NTU General Health Exam Form in the Online Registration System during the Online Registration Period.
For more detailed information about the Health Exam, please contact the NTU Health Center:
- Nurse Chien-Hui CHAN
- Tel: 02-3366-2161
Master and PhD:
- Nurse Yu-Hsien Ho
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 02-33662169
OIA organizes a series of orientation activities for International Students, helping you to get to know our campus. Some key events are:
Campus tour: August 30, 2022
Orientation for International Students: August 31, 2022
For more information, please refer to Activities for International Students > Orientation Activities
Chinese and English Proficiency Tests
For information regarding language placement and proficiency tests, please refer to Chinese and English Proficiency Test.
During the registration period, all students are insured by general student insurance, which only covers accident insurance. According to the National Health Insurance (NHI) Act, all foreigners staying in the R.O.C. (Taiwan) for more than six months continuously must enroll in NHI. Prior to enrolling in NHI, we will automatically enroll you in group medical insurance (which is similar to NHI). You are required to pay the aforementioned insurance fee during registration.
For more information, please see Group Medical Insurance and National Health Insurance.