- Areas of Study Available:
• Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
• Forestry and Natural Resources
• Arts and Sciences
• International Affairs
• Environment and Design
• Public Health
• Family and Consumer Sciences
- Students are not permitted to take courses in Law, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine.
- Courses in Terry, SPIA, and Grady colleges have some restrictions. Limitations in offerings for business, journalism, public relations, and international affairs.
- Please note that students should confirm approval of UGA classes with home university. Students are not guaranteed requested courses due to university restrictions, including class size, timetable, and previous study requirements.
- Course load per semester: 12-15 credit hours for Undergraduate, 9 -15 credit hours for Graduate students.
- Schedule of Classes / UGA Bulletin
- Incoming Exchange Student Resources