- Restricted: College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Pharmacy, and School of Law.
- UGA Incoming Exchange Student Application
- Please note that students should confirm approval of UGA classes with home university. Students are not guaranteed requested courses due to university restrictions, including class size, timetable, and previous study requirements.
- Course load per semester: 12 credit hours minimum for Undergraduate, 9 hour minimum for Graduate students.
- Schedule of Classes / UGA Bulletin
- For the business classes, exchange students can only enroll in a maximum of 3 Terry courses and 2 per department. Departments in Terry include ACCT, FINA, BUSN, INTB, ENTR, MGMT, ECON, MARK and MIST.
- This means that students cannot take four business classes, only three.
- Also as an example, studednts may take two ACCT courses and a FINA, but you may not take three ACCT.