- 課程資訊請參考此連結，該校課程多以法語授課，僅Faculty of Business Administration 及English Literature and Linguistics 有英語授課。同學需自行確認是否有足夠課程可供選讀，以及是否具備相關領域之背景知識。
- 修課要求：To be considered a full-time student, student must be registered for at least 12 credits per semester, which is usually the equivalent of four courses.
- In order to register for business courses in French, student must be able to provide proof of proficiency in French. We accept TFI 860 , DELF and TCF C1 or any other official language test (no letters from teachers or program directors are accepted) showing the student has acquired sufficient knowledge and skills to allow him or her to attend courses taught in French.
- Insurance: Depending on the country of origin, students are required to purchase Université Laval insurance: around $315/semester.
- Estimated cost of living: $5,000-$7,000/semester.