|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0 或 全民英檢中高級。|
(限定交換第一學期人數 1 人)
Fall Semester: August - December
Spring Semester: January - May
- Acadimic Program Restrictions （欲選填該校為志願的同學，請務必先行詳閱系所限制，自行確認是否有足夠課程可供選讀、是否符合申請資格，以及是否具備相關領域之背景知識。）
- For Graduate Student: We will need to get approval from the individual department for the student to take courses. This will require a review of his/her transcript and academic work and will also depend on if the department has space for a student.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 credits for undergraduate and 9 credits for graduate students.
- International exchange students are automatically enrolled in the ASU Student Health Insurance plan, which is mandatory for ALL international students. It is not possible to waive this requirement. The cost of the insurance (approximately $1000-$1600 USD per semester) will be charged to the student’s ASU account.
- Estimated cost of living: International exchange students do not pay ASU tuition, but must pay student initiated fees that are mandatory for ASU students. Approximately $350 per semester.
- Students are not able to participate in internships outside of ASU or outside the official program dates.
- ASU Student Health Center
- ASU Student Life
On-campus housing is NOT guaranteed for exchange students, and is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.