|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上，C1 is highly recommended to follow lectures in German.。|
- 該校英語授課課程有限，僅具有英語能力之同學須自行評估是否有課程可供選讀。Most courses for bachelor students are taught in German. The language of instruction is mentioned in the course catalogue. Most classes in English are at Master level.
- 該校開設之語言課程，請參考此網頁。A German language course for exchange students is offered in the two weeks previous to the semester (at least level A2 CEFR required). Further German courses are offered during the semester on various levels.
- The University of Bern uses the European Credit Transfer System ECTS. 1 ECTS credit is equivalent to 25-30 hours’ work (student workload). A full-time study workload per semester is 30 ECTS. For exchange students a credit load of 20-25 ECTS is recommended.
- Make sure to check at the beginning of the semester with your lecturers, institutes or subject coordinators about registration deadlines for examinations. You will have to register for exams online using the ePub electronic exam registration system (www.epub.unibe.ch). Details will be given at the introduction days.
- Health Insurance: Students from Non-EU/EFTA countries who have health insurance in their home country have to apply for exemption from mandatory health insurance in Switzerland. The relevant form will be provided by the International Office. International Office Hochschulstrasse 4 3012 Bern Switzerland www.int.unibe.ch www.incoming.unibe.ch If health insurance in the home country is not sufficient according to Swiss law, the International Office will take out insurance for the students (free of charge for students).
- Exchange students are allowed a maximum of 15 hours work per week. Non-EU students are not allowed to work during the first 6 months of residence in Switzerland.
- Non-EU/EFTA nationals and nationals from Croatia.The visa process takes at least 8 weeks. A tourist visa does not authorize studying in Switzerland. After arriving in Switzerland students have to apply for a residence permit in their place of residence. A relevant form will be provided by the International Office.
- There are several students residences. As the number of rooms is limited an early application is highly recommended.
Students Lodge: Information and online application form available at www.vbsl.ch.
Studentenresidenz Stöckacker: Information and online application form available at www.studentenresidenz.chChristkatholisches Studentenheim: Information and contact form available at www.christkatholisch.ch/studentenheim (Website only in German)
Frohberg – zentral wohnen: Information and contact form avialable at www.kathbern.ch/frohberg (Website only in German)
Private Accommodation: The University of Bern is member of the Housing Anywhere student- to-student housing platform. Room offers are available at www.housinganywhere.com.