|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|| 全學年2名。 (可選擇一學期或一學年，一學期不限上下學期，一學年限於本校第1學期出國交換)
Semester I (September – January)
Semester II (February – June)
- Minimum 12 credit hours need to be taken by students to be considered as full-time students.
- Every exchange student will be assigned with an academic advisor who will provide academic guidance and supervision.
- Visa: All students must come under a mobility pass and not a tourist or entry visa. UTM International will help students to apply for the visa.
*Process of visa in the Immigration Department will normally take 4 to 6 working weeks.
- Insurance: The student is COMPULSORY to purchase health insurance which covers personal accident, inpatient treatment, repatriation, death and any other additional terms which necessarily while in Malaysia.
- Dress Codes: Students are expected to be clean, well groomed and dressed in a manner appropriate to the Malaysian custom or norms. Students must maintain a professional appearance by wearing collared shirts/t-shirts, shoes, slacks or long skirts while attending classes and/or on official visits to Faculties/Administration building.
- Offered upon request only
- No application fee is required
- Twin-sharing room with a common bathroom.
- There is no fixed meal plan.
- Canteens are available in each hostel and various food outlets are in the vicinity.
- Hostel fee: From RM 600 per month.