|2. ||學士生 TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 90 或 IELTS 6.5；。
- Courses in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy are not opened to international students. Courses within Nutrition and Health Sciences, Geoscience, courses at the University Centre in Svalbard and Psychology might have restrictions. If students meet the general requirements and fulfil pre-requisites (if applicable) they can usually apply to all courses listed at our web page. Admission to courses is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
If there are no specific pre-requisites, students are allowed to enrol in courses from different departments (e.g.: a student from the Business Department can enrol in courses of the Economy Department).
- Courses/faculties are opened to international students:
Faculty of Theology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Education
- The regular full-time course load per semester is 30 ECTS. Most courses are 10 ECTS each so most students take three 10 credit courses.
- Students are provided with log-on details for StudentWeb in their admission notification. Each faculty and department has an international coordinator who can help with these issues.
- 該校保險要求，請詳閱：Students must bring travel insurance or other adequate insurance from home if planning to go abroad while studying in Norway.