- 課程資訊請參考此連結 (Step 3. Course Registration)
- 限制科系: Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Teacher Education, Division of Information Security, Art & Design, graduate level Business courses (graduate courses that start with BUS, INT) and all courses at Sejong Campus are not open to exchange students.
- Please be aware that registering for courses from Business School, Media & Communications, and
International Studies (courses that start with BUSS, JMCO, DISS) is extremely competitive.
- Academic workload:
- Undergraduates: Min.12 and Max. 19 credits per semester
- Postgraduates: Min.6 and Max.12 credits per semester
- Estimated Cost of Living (per semester): Approx. 1,500,000 KRW
- Food/meals:Approx. KRW 400,000 per month
- Local transportation:Approx. KRW 60,000 per month
- Academic expenses:Approx. KRW 150,000 per semester (mainly textbooks)
- Personal expenses:Approx. KRW 250,000 per month but may vary