- 不開放給交換生課程: Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Teacher Education, Division of Information Security(Dept of Cyber Defense), Art&Design and all courses at Sejong Campus
- It would be extremely difficult for students to take more than 3 courses from Business School (Course code BUSS), Media and Communication (JMCO) and International Studies (DISS). This means students must be aware that it may be very difficult to register for these courses and there will be No Guarantee for their preferred choices.
- Language Couses:
Credit-bearing Korean language courses are offered during the regular semesters. There are 5 different levels from beginner to advance. Free Korean language classes (4 weeks) are offered to students who completed a regular semester at KU during the winter/ summer break.
- Academic workload:
- Undergraduates: Min.12 and Max. 19 credits per semester
- Postgraduates: Min.6 and Max.12 credits per semester
- Estimated Cost of Living (per semester): Approx. 1,500,000 KRW
- Food/meals:Approx. KRW 400,000 per month
- Local transportation:Approx. KRW 60,000 per month
- Academic expenses:Approx. KRW 150,000 per semester (mainly textbooks)
- Personal expenses:Approx. KRW 250,000 per month but may vary
- Insurance: All incoming students coming to study at KU MUST provide a copy of their private health insurance that is valid during their study period at Korea University. Those who fail to provide the copy of their health insurance that is valid in Korea will NOT be allowed to enroll at KU even if they have been admitted to KU.