|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
- 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校課程資訊請參考此網頁
- Most of the courses at RUB are taught in German. There are courses in English that are published in our International Course Catalogue. Students should have a good knowledge of German, at least a B1/B2 level for courses taught in German.
- The courses at RUB are credited with credit points (CP). 1 CP is equal to 1 ECTS.
- For students who intend on doing project work or a Master /PhD thesis at RUB, it is important to establish contact with a supervisor at RUB in advance. The International Office can help find a supervisor, we would have to coordinate it on an individual basis and suitable supervisor is crucial. In order to contact the right department, we need to know which subject the project will be carried out in early.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Please note, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering or Economics).
- Courses / areas not opened to exchange students:International Humanitarian Action; Human Resource Management
Accommodation Between € 260 and € 400 in a dormitory; Between € 300 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 150
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 90
There are no tuition fees, however, each student must pay a semester contribution fee (approx. €320 per semester) which includes a travel ticket for public transport.
- 該校保險要求: Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance. Further information