|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢高級。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
- Closed for exchange students: dentistry, pharmacy.
- The Faculty of Medicine will accept applications only once per year. Students need to have completed at least three years of studies prior to exchange and provide proof of German language proficiency level B1 CEFR.
- PhD students need to provide a research plan and a list of prospective supervisors at Universität Hamburg, should there have been no preliminary contact with a supervisor at Universität Hamburg.
- We normally do not accept undergraduate students without having German B1-level because Universität Hamburg has only a very limited course offer taught in English and we also do not offer German language courses for absolute beginners. Please note that a limited number of courses on the graduate level are taught in English and not all English-taught programs accept exchange students!
- Living expenses (excluding rent) amount to approx. EUR 350-500/month.
- Non-EU exchange students are required to take out German statutory health insurance (approx. 85 EUR/month for students). A list of all statutory health insurance providers in Germany can be found here
||不保證住宿，該校住宿相關資訊，請參考此網頁。A limited number of rooms in student residences are available for incoming exchange students; rents vary (EUR 290-340).