Be a part of the Welcome Team for the upcoming Orientation Week (September 2021)Publish Date：2021-05-24 00:00:00
Be a part of the Welcome Team for the upcoming Orientation Week (September 2021)
Every year, National Taiwan University is welcoming students from all over the world for various programs. In order to help them get started at NTU, the Office of International Affairs is recruiting a Welcome Team for this year's Orientation Week.
If you are fluent in English, interested in getting to know exchange students coming from all over the world, and introduce them to your home campus? Sign up as a member of the Welcome Team for the upcoming Orientation Week to jointly welcome new international students!
1. Registration is open until 6/7 (Monday). Please fill in the registration form before the deadline.
2. Desired qualifications:
- Fluent in both English and Chinese. (*Meetings and seminars are conducted in Chinese.)
- Proactive attitude.
- Cooperate on the assigned tasks.
- For international students, a valid work permit is required.
4. Estimated number of positions: 50 students.
5. Working hours and content:
- Work content:
- Campus Tour Guide (English)
- Orientation Sessions
- International Student Registration
- Examination room assistance for Chinese Placement Test
- Work hours:
- Online Kick-off meeting (need to attend): 2021/07/12 (Monday) 13:30 ~ 15:00
- Campus tour workshop (need to attend): 2021/07/12 (Monday) 15:00 ~ 16:00
- Preparation seminar (need to attend): 2021/08/20 (Friday) afternoon
- Summer preparation period (*optional) : 2021/07/12 ~ 08/22
- Orientation Week (need to attend): 2021/08/23 (Monday) ~ 08/29 (Sunday)
- Kindly fill in the application form online: https://forms.gle/t4iCKdTt1uT7NMQx6
- Registration is open until 6/7 (Monday). Please fill in the registration form before the deadline.
2. Application elements:
- Please note that you will need to upload a 8-10 minutes video where you:
- Introduce yourself (in Chinese or English);
- Tell why you want to join the team (in Chinese or English);
- Introduce an interesting place on campus (in English).
!!! If you couldn’t upload the file or the link in the Google form, please send it by email to the program coordinator. !!!
- Please take time to explicitly answer the questions in the registration form.
3. Result Announcement
- Depending on the situation, a second phase online interview will be arranged from 6/28 (Monday) till 6/30 (Wednesday), and OIA will notify the detailed information separately by email.
- The list of the admitted students will be announced on the website of the International Office on 7/5 (Monday) and a notice letter will be sent. Those who are not admitted will not be notified.
Ms. Irina Crismariuc (易拉)
T: (02) 3366 2007 ext 222
If you have further questions, kindly contact us.